Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.. "Oh you who believe, eat of the good things wherewith We have provided you, and render thanks to Allah, if it is indeed He who you worship" (Al-Baqarah : 172)

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Holidays!!

Salam and hi to all!!!!

Am back!! Alhamdulillah, been away from this page for almost 2 months and I missed it!!!!

Hajj was perfect! Alhamdulillah, everything was absolutely smooth sailing for us. It's quite different from Umrah definitely. I feel the effect of Hajj every single day of my life now. Now, whenever I'm faced with either a challenge or a gift from Allah, I always go back and imagine what I would do if I were given those in Makkah or Madinah. I tell you, it makes a lot of difference in your attitude towards everyday life. Alhamdulillah..

InsyaAllah I'll share some tips that can help those of you who has the intention to perform hajj later. Maybe in another post k.

I've just finish my debut in teaching PME Sugarflower Module from Dec 20-24, 2011. Alhamdulillah, it went rather smoothly...Oh my, this bunch of students, hilarious!!! We had THE most fun, after the initial 'macho moments'...hehehehe....gals, u know what I'm talking about :)

We had Cheah from Kedah, who was here for 3 weeks to complete her Masters Certificate in PME Cake Decorating courses (find out more about it from Sugarflours.com.my). Kak Shima from Terengganu, also like Cheah had completed her 3 Diplomas to earn her Masters Certificate. Congrats you 2.

We also had Azura, who also came all the way from Terengganu to do 2 PME certificates and Noha Abdullah or Ann, from Kelang...Hilarious people, hilarious!!!! I still can't over it.

Enjoy the photos of their handyworks!!
This is a sweet swet garland by Azura - very very nice!! 

A pretty garland by Kak Shima
A pretty bouquet arrangement by Azura

A trailing bouquet by Cheah...gorgeous flowers for absolute beginner..

A bouquet arrangement by Kak Shima - nice work Kak Shima!!

Flowers by Cheah and arrangement by Farida
Flowers by Noha and arrangement by Farida

Proud moment for Cheah, Noha, Azura and Kak Shima upon completion of their
PME Sugar Flower Module December 2010.


Announcement!

New classes on Life like flower will start in January 2011! Wait for the updates...

Take care!!

No comments: