Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.. "Oh you who believe, eat of the good things wherewith We have provided you, and render thanks to Allah, if it is indeed He who you worship" (Al-Baqarah : 172)

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Basic Sugar Flower Class

Salam and Hi,

I've been getting a lot of exciting mails lately, snails and e-mails. These tickets came though snail mail yesterday. The BSG's Cake Show 2012. And I've tickets to dem shows by Alan Dunn, John Quoy Hoi, Marion Frost and Ceri DD Griffith. How exciting is that? 

But I'm still contemplating whether or not I should go...

BSG's tickets. I've got a set of 2 for entrance and dems. I don't know..I don't know.
In the meantime, I'll be having a BASIC SUGARFLOWER CLASS on the 22nd & 23rd FEB 2012, this coming week. So if anyone of you, a beginner, who'd like to learn about wired gumpaste flowers, please call me at 013-355 4399 for info and bookings okay.
BASIC SUGAR FLOWER CLASS WITH FARIDA ISMAIL
DATE : 19 & 20 FEB 2012
TIME : 10am - 4pm
COST : RM250
TOOLS : PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN SUGARFLOWER TOOLS. 
If you don't have any tools, we can help source them out for but please provide ample time for us to look for them. So let us know of that soon as you book the class.
Gumpaste, colors, cutters, wires and tapes will be supplied during class. If you would like for us to purchase Rose and leave cutters for you, please let us know, we'll do our best to get them for you.



Btw, Chef Amer's class this coming Saturday had been overbooked. I'm sorry I had to turn away some of you. We'll bring him on again later, insyaAllah, if his time permits. Coz, maaannn, he one busy Chef! In the mean time, I'm sure we're gonna have a lot of fun this coming Saturday!

I'll blog about it during the weekend, insyaAllah.

I had a blast yesterday, over coming my fear of using the BIG double decker oven. I had to really stop thinking about it and just face my fear. LOL! of course the whole shop was blurry from all that smoke that came from the oven. 1st round of baking genoise sponge - underbaked! despite having all that smoke!

2nd attempt was successful, the genoise came out just nice. Minus the smoke! Phewww!! Okay, so the class will go on..hahahahaha...kidding! I finally know how to control those BIG BUTTONs on the oven. BERJAYA!!

Have a good week ahead people!

Love, 
Farida Ismail



No comments: